Location: Norwalk, CA
At the helm of a renowned private medical practice based in suburban Los Angeles County, Dr. Justice provides psychopharmacological services to adults, children and adolescents, utilizing her near four decades of professional knowledge and experience that she has come to refine. She handles workers’ compensation and civil cases, counsels defendants who plead not guilty by reason of insanity, and assesses treatments and court reports, as well. Dr. Justice is a general surgeon as well as a forensic psychiatrist. Her areas of expertise are general psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, psychodynamic psychiatry, and psychopharmacology.
Dr. Justice holds the following credentials, completed training, and earned accreditation in the following areas:
- Fellowship in Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship in Endoscopy, Columbia University Medical Center
- Coursework in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, New York University Psychoanalytic School
- Coursework in Forensic Psychiatry, University of California, Los Angeles
- Training in Surgery, Columbia University Medical Center
- Training in Surgical Oncology, Howard University Cancer Center
- Certification, American Board of Forensic Psychiatry
- Certification, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- MD, Howard University (1977)
- Bachelor’s Degree, The City University of New York
In keeping current of trends and developments in her field, Dr. Justice maintains affiliations with such well-known organizations as the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, the American Psychiatric Association, The National Medical Association, and the American Board of Forensic Psychiatry. She is also a member of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc.